Air Cooled Heat Exchangers
cooled heat exchangers can be a good choice when cooling water is not
available. Ambassador can design and build Air Cooled Heat Exchangers
and Condensers customized for each application.
- each exchanger bay can be offered completely assembled and tested
before shipping to ensure product quality and ease of installation
- Forced draft or induced draft, vertical and horizontal designs
and freeze protection can be included by using variable frequency drive
fans, automatic louvers, variable pitch fans, vibration safety
controls, temperature controls, programmable logic, local or remote
instrumentation and control panels
- Equipment for
engineering and construction firms, refineries, chemical and
petrochemical plants, power generation and other related industries
- Fabrication and design typically to ASME, API, AWS, ASTM, Seismic Codes, and other specifications.
- Highly skilled manufacturing technicians and ASME Code Welder craftsmen.
- ASME Code U and R Stamps
materials are carbon steel or stainless steel tubes with aluminum fins.
Other tube, header and fin materials are available for special
- Experienced meeting stringent Quality requirements and customer specifications such as for Refinery applications.
- Can furnish as a Complete System Package with control panel, instrumentation and controls, and auxiliary equipment.
- Steam Turbine Exhaust
- Air and Gas Compressors
- Waste Heat Recovery
- Hydrocarbon process and steam condensers
- Gas Turbines & Diesel Engines
- Turbine lube oil coolers and Turbine intercoolers
- Natural gas and vapor coolers
- Other applications available