Atmospheric Relief Valve
Relief Valves are designed and constructed in accordance with HEI
standards for vacuum service. The valves are sized for a maximum
relieving pressure of 10 psig at rated capacity, and will start to open
at a pressure slightly above atmosphere.
- For Condenser Shell protection in accordance with HEI.
- Valves are available in sizes 4 inch to 36 inch
- For steam condensers of capacity up to 550,000 pounds per hour
- Horizontal, vertical, or angle mounted styles
- Seal automatically resets after over pressurization
- Proprietary one piece seal design for reliable operation
- Manufactured by Ambassador Heat Transfer Company