Condenser Systems and Accessories
Surface Condensers can be supplied with auxiliary equipment skid mounted (if size allows) or on a separate skids.
Surface Condenser Systems can include the following
- Vacuum Systems - Non-condensables removal with Steam Ejectors or Vacuum pumps View »
- Condensate Pumps - Condensate forwarding system with condensate pumps - Pumps can be Standard, ANSI, ISO, or API 610 View »
- Level controls; level, pressure, and temperature transmitters
- Interconnecting piping with valves and instruments
- Control Panel with alarms View »
- Atmospheric Relief Valve View »
- Steam duct and expansion joint
Benefits of Packaged Systems
- Single source responsibility – minimizing risks of project delays and cost overruns.
- More compact, less field work, better quality and reliability.
- Faster field erection – reduced start-up time and cost.
Factory check out and set up of system before shipment can include
- Leak test of all auxiliary piping and tubing runs.
- Operational test of condensate pumps.
- Operational test of vacuum pumps, when supplied.
- Set Up and Operational test of level controls and control valves.
- Operational check of Transmitters
- Operational test of Control Panel functions, logic and alarms
- Factory mock fit up of interconnecting piping