is known for having superior technical capability to provide the best
solutions for customer’s specific applications.
- Company focus is on highly specialized, engineered heat transfer equipment.
includes several diversified fields of engineering with in house
capability to perform thermal, mechanical, structural and electrical
designs in a skillful manner.
- Computer sizing is done using proprietary software and other advanced programs.
designs are reviewed by our in-house heat exchanger design experts to
assure efficiency, proper performance, and economy of construction.
staff includes graduate level engineers and some of the most
experienced heat transfer specialists in the industry. This assures
state of the art, world class products.
- Adept in
providing designs to meet specifications such as ASME Code, TEMA, HEI,
API, AWS, Seismic Codes, ABS, ANSI, ISO, IBC, NEC, NEMA, Canadian
standards, Military specs, and customers specifications.
- Long term members of the Heat Transfer Research Institute.
Optimizing Thermal Efficiency, Cost Effectiveness, and Equipment Life
designing our products, Ambassador thoroughly analyzes the factors that
will affect the equipment efficiency and performance over the
customer’s specified operating range including the following:
- Maximizing uniform distribution of flows
- Allowing for removal of non-condensables
- Designing Tube layouts to enhance performance
- Enhancing surface area
- Handling of harmful velocities
- Reducing pressure drop
- Flow configurations optimized for maximum performance