Shell & Tube Heat Exchangers
Ambassador offers custom engineered equipment designed for customer's specific applications.
- Custom Shell and Tube Heat Exchangers starting at pipe sizes and larger
- Heat Exchangers used to heat, cool, condense or evaporate various process fluids, vapors or gases
industries including process applications, industrial, utility, paper,
chemical, refining, food industries, pharmaceutical, geothermal,
renewable energy, and biofuels.
- Proven design and fabrication experience with installations worldwide
- U-Tubes and Straight Tubes; Fixed or removable tube bundles; Single or Multipass Arrangements
- All TEMA types
and design typically to ASME Code, TEMA, HEI, API, Canadian standards,
military specs, and customer's specifications.
fabrication experience with materials such as Carbon Steels, Stainless
Steels, Duplex Stainless, Copper Nickels, Brass, Titanium, Hastalloy,
and other alloys.
- Highly skilled manufacturing technicians and ASME Code Welder craftsmen.
- Experienced meeting stringent Quality requirements and customer specifications such as for Refinery applications.
- ASME Code U and R Stamps
- Expert Service Department for Replacements, Re-tubing & Re-conditioning
- Coolers and Heaters for liquids and vapors
- Inter and Aftercoolers
- Condensers (including designs with non-condensables)