Steam Surface Condensers
Heat Transfer Company specializes in manufacturing Steam Surface
Condensers for steam turbine exhaust. Each Surface Condenser is
engineered to offer optimum performance for the turbine application.
designed for efficient operation with optimum steam distribution,
non-condensables separation, and cooling water utilization
- Shop-fabricated with steam flows up to 300,000 pounds per hour
ancillary systems and controls – including non-condensable air removal
system (ejectors or vacuum pumps) and condensate pump system
- Proven condenser design and fabrication experience with installations worldwide
condensers for Power Generation or Mechanical Drive applications
including Refinery, Chemical, HVAC, and Marine industries
- Designs for top or side steam inlet. Multiple arrangements can be offered for condensate hotwell storage.
features such as Divided Waterboxes, Removal of dissolved gases, and
provisions for Condensing with Multiple sources of steam and water can
and design to Heat Exchange Institute Standard (HEI) and ASME Code.
Others such as TEMA, API, Seismic Codes, and special customer
specifications can be included.
- Fabrication using special
materials for seawater or other severe applications. Materials such as
copper nickel, naval brass, titanium, duplex stainless steel, and
others can be furnished. Standard materials are carbon steel with
stainless steel or brass tubes.
- Condensers can be
furnished as a Complete System (with ejectors or vacuum pumps for air
removal, condensate forwarding pump package, instrumentation and
controls). System accessories are shop assembled and tested to the
maximum extent to provide for easy installation and startup.
- Experienced in meeting stringent quality requirements and customer specifications such as for refineries
- Site Assistance and Operator Training are available
Auxiliary Equipment - Condenser Systems & Accessories View
- Ejectors or Vacuum pumps
- Condensate pumps
- Level controls
- Interconnecting piping
- Electrical Controls and Instrumentation
- Atmospheric Relief Valve or Rupture Disk
- Steam duct and Expansion Joint
Request Quote View
Steam Surface Condensers Gallery View